Theralux Advanced Mineral Pool System
Benefits for you
- Theralux treated mineral pool water is filled with natural emollients, which leave the skin feeling soft and smooth, perfect for those with sensitive skin ailments.
- Theralux cutting edge filtration equipment provides crystal clear clarity, eliminating germs and bacteria from your pool while ensuring a clean, mild taste.
- Mineral enhanced pools deliver a range of therapeutic benefits, ensuring you feel relaxed and rejuvenated after every swim.
- Mineral enhanced pool is valuable to those who are pregnant. Several researches have found that proper levels of magnesium during pregnancy can help keep the uterus from contracting prematurely. A Theralux mineral pool will also treat pregnant women with tissue repair, providing relief to a body that is being pushed to its limits.
- The entire Theralux system has been designed to be as energy efficient as possible.
- Our 8 Star Energy Rated Theraflo TVS pool pump will provide substantial electrical consumption savings over its lifetime.
- Our Theraclear Filter and Glass Filtration Media produce optimum hydraulic conditions for your pump to deliver considerable energy savings.
- Due to its outstanding energy efficiency, the Theralux system delivers substantial cost savings over its lifetime.
- By reducing the need for backwashing, Theralux also significantly reduces water usage and costs.
- The reduction in backwashing also minimises the amount of chemicals required for balancing, saving you even more money.
- Due to its superior design, the Theralux system also reduces the need for speciality chemicals like clarifiers & algaecides, further reducing your expenses
- By reducing the amount of water required to top up your pool after backwashing, the Theralux system helps save this precious resource. This will provide considerable literage savings over the life of the system.
- Theralux will play a role in reducing Urban Salinity, with an impressively low salt/mineral content of 3000ppm.
- Theralux pool water requires less ongoing treatment, cutting the use of harsh chemicals.